Monday, April 7, 2014

Android Application case study

A year ago I have uploaded my first application Little Genius to Google play store.
I developed this game for my youngest son.
Little Genius is color / shape matching games for kids at ages 2.5-4 years old. I have developed this game to be kids and parents friendly. There are no advertisements and children can play without parents assistance.
After a year the application has more then 5000 downloads.
I am amazed every time i look at the application statistic page so here are few facts about the downloads statistics:
 - 143 countries and 90 languages
 - Average of 100 users per day.
 - 600 different device models from 90 brands.
 -  1880 network operators.
 -  90 different screen resolutions.
 -  Operating system version: 85% of the downloads are from Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) release and above.
I promote my application using social networks (Google+ and Facebook).

During the year I have updated my application 7 times adding more levels from 7 at the start to 18 today.

11 comments:

  1. Android apps development at master software solutions exhausting Java and can be easily ported to the new platform very easily. Android is not a language, instead an environment within which we can run applications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really good and it is very much nice too, it is really nice thus i got more information it is very well done.

    Android Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this posting in which you share a valuable post. Thanks for sharing it.
    Android App Developers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the informative article. This is one of the best resources I have found in quite some time. Nicely written and great info. I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.

    Best Dental Clinic In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ways are very simple and very much useful, as a beginner level these helped me a lot thanks fore sharing these kinds of useful and knowledgeable information.
    Self Employment Tax
    Tax Preparation Services
    Tax Accountant
    Tax Consultant
    Tax Advisor
    Online Tax Services
    Tax Professional
    Online Tax Preparation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks etcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. best pc games under 1gb ram

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete